Whether you opt for a big or small grills, Solaire offers a list of impressive standard features across the board:
- Stainless steel main burners with either ceramic infrared, double-lanced ported U-burners, or both. Easily removable for cleaning or conversion.
- Push-button rapid-start electronic ignition
- All stainless steel construction with heli-arc welded seams and no mechanical fasteners.
- Hand-polished mirror finish accents.
- Limited lifetime warranty on stainless steel construction, main burners and V-grilling grids.
- Built-in units feature top-supported, self-trimming design.
- Cart model doors feature inside storage.
- Double skin hood with stay-cool, full-width stainless steel tubular knurled handle.
- Stainless steel V-grilling grids enhance flavour and reduce flare-ups.
- Removable stainless steel warming rack and drip tray.
- Folding side shelves on pedestal, cart and post-mount models.
- 30″ and up include a high quality cover.
- Models with rear infrared rotisserie include heavy-duty motor, spit rod, and forks.
The Food Network takes a look at Solaire’s infrared grill and how they are built: