Attention all caterers, tail-gate enthusiasts, commercial chefs and everyone else looking for a very, very good grill. You’ve come to the right place! Crown Verity grills don’t just look like a high-tech, professional version of the standard backyard barbecue – they are! Sobie’s has been assisting caterers and restaurants with their grill needs for years. Crown Verity’s quality construction and incredible performance will turn you into a chef in your own back yard. Crown Verity’s knowledge and experience in manufaturing professional restaurant equipment has been used to create commercial quality grills for your home. Their uncompromising commitment to quality provides superior results. Be sure to check out their superior specs.
Sobie’s is excited to introduce the Estate Series. You’ll find the legendary Crown Verity quality in a package fit for backyard or cottage entertaining.
Here’s just some of the features that make Crown Verity grills so special:
- 18-gauge, commercial grade 304 #4 stainless steel throughout (bodies, legs, cooking grates, water pans, fasteners, lighter tubes are all high quality stainless steel for durability and ease of cleaning)
- With the roll dome down, these grills fire up quickly, reaching high pre-heat temperatures in 6-7 minutes – fast, even, and high heat
- Designed for chefs by chefs
- Fat vapourizes on contact with the stainless steel radiant – any excess fat lands in the water pan making clean-up easy
- Mobile: whether it’s the 14″ wheels and locking casters or CV’s tailgate towing systems these are made to move
- Versatile: grill, steam, roast, fry, smoke, charbroil – these grills do it all
- Crown Verity grills come fully assembled. Just uncrate and get sizzling.
- And best of all it’s made right here in Ontario.
John Tassoulis, Head Chef of Port Carling Golf & Country Club talks about his Crown Verity:
Which Crown Verity BBQ is right for you?
First, select the line…