Bull started out in the outdoor kitchen island business. It now produces its own line of grills continuing a tradition of quality and superior features it realized its clients were seeking nearly 20 years ago. Their grills feature beefy 304, 16 gauge stainless steel construction, stainless steel grates and zinc knobs. The consensus among Bull owners is that its grills offer a lot of bang for the buck! And that’s no bull! Check out the Bull cart models.
Bull’s Angus grill head is high powered and full featured offering a lot of value for the money. In addition to 4 cast stainless steel burners kicking out 60,000 BTUs, it includes an infrared burner offers another 15,000 BTUs. Other premium features like 16 guage – 304 stainless steel, double lined hood to keep your stainless stainless, and pretty much stainless everything (grates, rotisserie motor, etc.) makes this one competitive bbq.
- 16 gauge – 304 stainless steel
- Four cast stainless burners 15,000 BTU’s (60,000 BTU’s)
- Infrared burner 15,000 BTU’s
- Five (5) bull sure-lite gas valves
- Five (5) heavy-duty push-to turn knobs with ignition
- Heavy-duty thermometer
- Dual-lined roll top hood with seamless welded edges
- Stainless steel cooking grates 600 sq. in. cooking area
- Stainless steel warming rack 210 sq. in.
- Stainless steel full size drip tray
- Stainless steel rotisserie motor
- Chrome plated spit & rod
- Stainless steel full length handle
- Hose & regulator included with LP models
- N.G. regulator included with NG models
- Fire tested
- CSA certified
$2,029.99 LP & NG
| || |